Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My blog, stupid Myspace, personal stuff, quantum apology

I haven't posted much. I like posting personal stuff on Myspace because my fans are there and they read it. Thanks to both of you. Not that I post huge amounts most of the time anyway.

However, I just discovered yet another deficiency of Myspace. Myspace removes the number sign (#) from a post. This means that photo links to Picasa don't work. Myspace is just too damn smart for its own good. Blogger is much more straight forward and capable. I may be posting a lot more here.

Lastly, my only real blog here -- the one about Quantum gravity -- has gotten a lot of comments in real life. Almost all were that people didn't understand. Yes, it's a very confusing blog. I apologize. I just tried to get my thoughts down and hoped I could expand later. Later never came. I'm still thinking about it. Kudos to Thomas for not only understanding, but taking up the gauntlet and reading the book himself. Physics is not for everyone, but it is fascinating to those of us who have the inclination for it.

No comments: